Based in Lausanne, Switzerland
December 3, 2015
Anshar Wars 2 is a VR game that we made in collaboration with Ozwe Games. Our participation in the project was to create all the graphics, including all 3D assets and concept arts.
AW2 - (Dec 2015)
AW2 Multiplayer extension - (June 2016)
- Multiplayer up to 8 players + VoIP (4 maps)
- Fly a variety of spacecraft including the Ansharian Fighter, Bomber and EMP ship across 13 large missions fields.
- Experience the fight all around you, real-time, for fast-paced and accurate combat awareness thanks to VR technology.
- Freely traverse large planet surfaces, dodge space debris and asteroid fields by steering your ship using the Gear VR 360 degrees of freedom by simply moving your head.
- Unlock upgrades for your ships with experience and credits.
- Cross-buy between Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best VR Game" Indie Prize, Casual Connect Europe, 2017
- "Nominated in Best Game Art" Indie Prize 2017, Casual Connect Europe, 2017
- "Nominated in Best VR Game" 12th International Mobile Game Award, 2017
- "A solid and enjoyable space combat experience - 5/5"
- VR Focus, Link
- "A Brilliant Space Shooter for the Samsung Gear VR"
- The VR base, Link
- "From planet-side to asteroid fields, Anshar Wars 2 is a complete Gear VR space-fighter"
- Upload VR, Link
- "The Firm, a game from Lausanne that hits the charts"
- 24 heures, Article in French
About Sunnyside Games
We are a swiss-based company founded in 2013 and composed of sorcerers, artists and engineers that are working hand-in-hand to create challenging, immersive and well hand-crafted 2D games for mobile and VR devices.
More information on Sunnyside Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Anshar Wars 2 Credits
Concept Arts, Texture Artist
Music and Sound Design